I love eating salad. But with my very busy schedule, I don’t have the time to always prep and keep the veggies fresh. The solution? Ball Mason Jars!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Mason Jars
- Salad ingredients
- Dressing (*I prefer to put my dressing when I am about to eat it, while others add the dressing in the jars. It will be upto you)
Here’s how easy it is to prepare:
- Wash all the ingredients of your salad. Go crazy on what you want to put! Add fruits, nuts, different kinds of lettuce (I prefer romaine and kale), red cabbages, capsicums – whatever will tickle your tastebuds! Don’t forget to make sure all your jars are clean.
- Start adding all the veggies! Begin by adding the dressing first. This is the most important. Don’t put it on top as it will make the leaves soggy.
- Next, add nuts. Follow up with fruits, tomatoes and other ingredients. Make sure to put the lettuce on top, and this should be the last step.
- Voila! You’re done! Seal this well using your mason jar and refrigerate. Ready to eat fresh veggies coming up!! You can create several salads at once to save time 🙂